Thursday, December 15, 2016

Random Musings

Days without you, how would I describe?
When you are fully ingrained in my psychic...
tum bin din hum kaise bataein,
har su zahan pe  hain tere saye.

I don't have to THINK to think about YOU
But I have to try very hard to not let every THOUGHT be about YOU....
jahan koi soch nahi wahan  tujhe sochti hun,
tere khayalon se chupne ki koshish mein mera din guzar jae...

Every emotion I feel, i want you to know
Every emotion that I didn't feel, I want you to know
har ik ehsaas mere hai tujhe batana,
jo na bhi kia mahsus, wo bhi na jaya chupae..  

"It's crazy" when I think of all chaos
But crazy is what defines "US"
sab bikhra hai ajab pagalpan hai, 
par isi pagalpan ne to main aur tum se hum banae...

This feeling, that we call "LOVE" is so amazing
Draining and liberating at the same time
kahte hain ishq jise ajab si paheli hai,
dubo de ik pal fir usi pal paar lagae...

For the world, I am "STRONG"
With you, vulnerability is my strength
faulad hun main dunia ki nazron mein,
par teri banhon mein bikharna hi meri takat banta jae. 

Days without you are not worth describing,
Because just breathing is not counted as living....
tum bin guzra din na zikr ke bhi qabil hai,

use jina to nahi kahte ki sirf sans aye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment